Web Browser Notifications will alert you of new conversations (escalated from a bot) or new messages from an existing live chat with a customer.
Browser notifications will show up in your computer's notification center if the WebConsole tab is not in active view or if you are viewing any page other than the Chats tab in the WebConsole.
Type of notifications
- New message from an existing live chat with a customer.
- New chat is escalated to you from the bot.
How to enable desktop notifications?
- Click ⚙️Settings (bottom left icon in WebConsole).
- Click Notifications.
- Under Web Notifications, toggle 'New Conversations assigned to me' ON (purple).
- Toggle 'All new messages' ON (purple) if you'd like to be alerted of every new message.